ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No response received by an invoke operation
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 14:16:51 GMT
Hi Rudy,

yes, there is timeout defined. The mex timeout is applied to
request/response operations and fires when no response is received
within a defined time. Although it is possible to configure the mex
timeouts, I suggest to avoid receive/reply pairs for processes that are
potentially long-running. That should work out of the box with ODE using
its proprietary implicit correlation (i.e. the second process instance
learns from informations in the request where the response should be
delivered to).

HTH,
  Tammo

--