ode-user mailing list archives

From Matúš Novotný <matusnovo...@gmail.com>
Subject ao4bpel - aspect deployment
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:16:43 GMT
Hello,

I built and deployed AO4BPEL branch
(https://github.com/alook/ao4bpel2) of Apache ODE project. I tried to
run processes which I found in the examples directory of the built
project and they worked. First I tied to deploy these processes trough
ode’s GUI but it didn’t work for me. Maybe I did something wrong. But
then I copied them to ode\WEB-INF\processes directory. After that
processes appeared in ode’s GUI Deployment tab and everything works
fine. These were regular BPEL processes.

I found also the examples using aspects
(https://github.com/alook/ao4bpel2-examples) and I would like to make
them work as well but until now I wasn’t successful. I deployed the
HelloWorld process (by copying it to ode\WEB-INF\processes directory)
and web services and they work fine. Now I would like to deploy the
aspect CountingAspect but I am not sure how to make it work. First I
tried to deploy the aspect using ode’s GUI (Aspect Deployment tab) but
I have the same problem as I mentioned before by processes deployment.
In more detail when I try to upload the CountingAspect.zip file (which
contains CounterService.wsdl, deploy.xml, IncreaseCounter.aspect and
IncreaseCounter.wsdl) I get the message “Transport error: 404 Error:
Not Found”. So I tried to deploy the directory with these files
manually by coping it to the same folder as processes
(ode\WEB-INF\processes) but it doesn’t work. I cannot see the manually
deployed aspect in ode’s GUI and when I invoke the HelloWorld process
which should be affected by this aspect it runs and ends as regular
without changes which IncreaseCounter.aspect should have done.

If you could advice me how to deploy the aspect correctly to make it
work it would be very helpful for me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Matus Novotny