ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ao4bpel - aspect deployment
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:31:11 GMT
Hi Matus,

AO4BPEL is a research project conducted by the University of Darmstadt.
Looks like they use Apache ODE for their prototype, but the AOP feature
is not part of Apache ODE. Thus, this is most likely not the best place
for question regarding this project. I suggest to approach the staff
there, see http://www.stg.tu-darmstadt.de/index.en.jsp

HTH,
  Tammo

--