ode-user mailing list archives

From Sajith Kariyawasam <saj...@gmail.com>
Subject What are tables being updated when ODE processes executed
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2011 08:18:03 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to know what are the tables being updated / inserted, when an
ODE process is executed.

I executed 3 example processes, which comes with the distribution
(Helloworld2, Dynamic Partner and Magic Session)

I got the following 3 messages as the responses, respectively. (By looking
at the response message OK string, i guess the executions were succesful)

*WARN - 2011-10-01 12:40:44,891 -
<org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase> Going to buffer response body
of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is
recommended.*
*<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><odens:helloResponse
xmlns:odens="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"><TestPart xmlns:SOAP-ENV="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:ns1="
http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl">Hello
World</TestPart></odens:helloResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>*

*WARN - 2011-10-01 13:29:30,751 -
<org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase> Going to buffer response body
of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is
recommended.*
*<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><result xmlns="
http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl
">OK</result></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>*

WARN - 2011-10-02 13:15:57,013 -
<org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase> Going to buffer response body
of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is
recommended.
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><result xmlns="
http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl
">OK</result></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

 But my wonder is that, there was no database records inserted. I made
DynaicPartner process as persistent, setting in-memory property to
false. (in WEB-INF/processes/DynPartner/deploy.xml)

       * <process name="resp:DynPartnerResponder">*
* <in-memory>false</in-memory>*
*                <type>resp:DynPartnerResponder</type>*
* <provide partnerLink="mainPartnerLink">*
* <service name="rws:DynResponderService" port="DynResponderPort"/>*
* </provide>*
* </process>*
*
*
But still, no records in the database were found ...

Could anybody help me on this?

Thanks in advance
--
Best Regards