ode-user mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <hakon.sageh...@uni.no>
Subject Extracting fault messages using the instance api
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:24:08 GMT
Hi all,

We have a service on top of ode InstanceMgnt api for extracting messages
exchanged in a bpel process, basically calling #getCommunication and refine
the result a bit. All works fine when the process runs fine, but if one of
the services , for some reason, throws a soap fault I cat seem to get this
fault message "out". I see it in the logs. If I do a #getInstance I can see
that is has a failure, but have not figured out how to get the soap fault
message. So wondering if it is possible, to do this?

cheers, Håkon