ode-user mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <hakon.sageh...@uni.no>
Subject Instance API
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 07:36:44 GMT
Hi all,

I´ve got a question about the Instancemanagement API. I use ode 1.3.5
and the pre configured db setup(derby). I wanted to invoke
#getEventTimeline, but got UnSupportedOperation exception, so are
there plans implementing this feature. And will it be possible to
query a long running process during execution to get the events up to
the time of queering?

A question about the replay operation, can one replay parts of a
workflow, lets say your service A have produced some data, and service
B uses them with some parameters. Then when you look at the result,
you might want to invoke service B with the same data, not want to
reproduce them, but different parameters could this be possible using
the replay functionality?

cheers, Håkon