ode-user mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <hakon.sageh...@uni.no>
Subject Re: Instance API
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 06:34:52 GMT
Hi,

I did a checkout of the 1.3.4 tag instead. I did a very basic
implementation. I see that I can fetch the events based on a instance id,
but the method throws an error like this

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot stringify null Node!
at org.apache.ode.utils.DOMUtils.domToString(DOMUtils.java:420)
at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.ProcessAndInstanceManagementImpl.fillEventInfo(ProcessAndInstanceManagementImpl.java:1188)
at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.ProcessAndInstanceManagementImpl.access$900(ProcessAndInstanceManagementImpl.java:152)
at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.ProcessAndInstanceManagementImpl$14.run(ProcessAndInstanceManagementImpl.java:576)

I the event empty or similar? My code looks like this

 public List<BpelEvent> bpelEventQuery(InstanceFilter ifilter,

    BpelEventFilter efilter) {

 List<String> iidList = ifilter.getIidFilter();

 String id = iidList.get(0);

 Query q = _em

.createNamedQuery(EventDAOImpl.SELECT_EVENTS_BY_INSTANCE);

q.setParameter(1, Long.valueOf(id));

 List<EventDAOImpl> ql = (List<EventDAOImpl>) q.getResultList();

List<BpelEvent> bpelEventList = new java.util.LinkedList<BpelEvent>();

if (ql != null) {

     for (Iterator iterator = ql.iterator(); iterator.hasNext();) {

 EventDAOImpl event = (EventDAOImpl) iterator.next();

 if (event.getEvent() != null) {

    BpelEvent bpelEvent = event.getEvent();

     bpelEventList.add(bpelEvent);

}

    }

}

return bpelEventList;

    }

cheers, Håkon

On 4 October 2011 15:13, Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> no, we don't publish snapshots currently. You'd need to checkout all
> modules and build the whole system. Actually I'd recommend to use buildr
> to build the whole system, but perhaps the maven build will do its job
> as well (it is probably just not as polished).
>
> Tammo
>
> On 04.10.2011 15:05, Håkon Sagehaug wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > On 4 October 2011 14:15, Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Håkon,

> >> Right, the implementation of this function is missing in the openJPA
DAO