ode-user mailing list archives

From Håkon Sagehaug <hakon.sageh...@uni.no>
Subject Re: Instance API
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 13:05:09 GMT
Hi

On 4 October 2011 14:15, Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Håkon,
>

> On 04.10.2011 09:36, Håkon Sagehaug wrote:
> > I´ve got a question about the Instancemanagement API. I use ode 1.3.5
> > and the pre configured db setup(derby). I wanted to invoke
> > #getEventTimeline, but got UnSupportedOperation exception, so are
> > there plans implementing this feature. And will it be possible to
> > query a long running process during execution to get the events up to
> > the time of queering?
>
> Right, the implementation of this function is missing in the openJPA DAO
> implementation. It is however implemented in the Hibernate layer. It
> should not be too hard to reimplement that for open JPA, until then I'd
> recommend to use the hibernate layer if possible. Although, I patch is
> of course more than welcome.

I tried do build compile a snpshot of 1.3.5. The steps I did was

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/tags/APACHE_ODE_1.3.5/dao-jpa

Added the apache snapshot repo

 <repository>
            <id>apache.snapshots</id>
            <name>Apache snapshots</name>
            <url>http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/</url>
        </repository>

And tried to compile it, but two dependencies  did not have  a pom file

 org.apache.ode:ode-bpel-api:jar:1.3.5-SNAPSHOT
 org.apache.ode:ode-bpel-dao:jar:1.3.5-SNAPSHOT

Is there another repo, where the maven dep for the 1.3.5 is?

cheers, Håkon