ode-user mailing list archives

From Denis Weerasiri <ddweeras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process Monitoring and Capture Variable Data
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 06:14:35 GMT
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Mark Bullathsinghalage Cooray <
mbcooray@groupwise.swin.edu.au> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> May I know if there is a way to get variable information and the invocation
> information within a BPEL process.
>
> Example:
>
> I have deployed a Booking service, a user send a payload of booking info as
> an input. I need to know what happen to this Input, where does it go and how
> the out put came which activities got involved and even activities inputs
> and outputs.
>
> ====
>
> I used BpelEventListener and for a lot of information but it does not tell
> me the variable information and the invocation data.

Hi Mark,
I guess you are trying to extend BpelEventListener to handle
org.apache.ode.bpel.evt.VariableEvent.
You can get an idea on how this can be done via
org.apache.ode.bpel.evtproc.ActivityStateDocumentBuilder.

Here if you look into
org.apache.ode.bpel.evtproc.ActivityStateDocumentBuilder#onEvent.

You can check whether incoming event is a VariableEvent and impl your logic
to handle the data.
eg -
if (event instanceof VariableEvent) {
}

Cheers,
Denis

> Can I know is there a way that I can use any API from ODE?
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark.

Denis
*Denis Weerasiri*