ode-user mailing list archives

From Plamen Stojanov <p...@threeix.com>
Subject Put correlation token into SOAP header on invoke
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:21:24 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to invoke external web service from BPEL process and I want
to put the correlation token into the SOAP header.

I try to bound a SOAP message's part to the SOAP header into the
target partner link's WSDL. Here is the binding part from the WSDL:

[code]
<wsdl:binding name="TestSOAP" type="tns:Test">
    <soap:binding style="document"
transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"></soap:binding>

    <wsdl:operation name="approveDocument">
      <soap:operation
soapAction="http://t.test.com/document/approveDocument"></soap:operation>
      <wsdl:input>
        <soap:header message="tns:approveDocumentRequest"
part="messageId" use="literal" />
        <soap:body parts="parameters" use="literal"></soap:body>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output>
        <soap:body use="literal"></soap:body>
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>

  </wsdl:binding>

  <wsdl:service name="Test">
    <wsdl:port binding="tns:TestSOAP" name="TestSOAP">
      <soap:address
location="http://localhost:8181/cxf/Test/Document/ApproveDocument"></soap:address>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
[/code]

As this is supposed to be interpreted as abstract WSDL from the BPEL's
point of view, my understanding is, that it will be taken into account
from the endpoint implementation. Currently I'm using servicemix 4
(OSGI based) and BPEL process is deployed as OSGI bundle. Here is my
provider partner link's http endpoint configuration:

[code]
<http:endpoint
        service="t.test.com:Test"
        endpoint="TestSOAP"
        role="provider"

        locationURI="http://localhost:8181/cxf/Test/Document/ApproveDocument"

        soapVersion="1.1"
        soap="true"/>
[/code]

Unfortunately "invoke" action in BPEL process generates SOAP message
in which both parts are put inside message body. My understanding is
that messageId part is supposed to go into SOAP header and parameters
to go into SOAP body.

Could anybody advice on this issue or point me to example, where
"invoke" action puts correlation token into the message header.

Thanks in advance,
paco