ode-user mailing list archives

From "Rafael R. Aschoff" <roque.raf...@gmail.com>
Subject Changing Workflow at runtime
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:46:51 GMT
Hello all,

I am not very familiar with the ODE source code and was looking for a way to
change the workflow during runtime.

I would like to know if someone has an advice on that, where should I look?

More precisely, I want to change the internal logic of a BPEL process based
on some monitored events.

On a second phase, I would like to change the logic just for a particular
user instance, which means that future calls to the BPEL process will not
perceive the changes.

For what I have seen so far, to change future logic I could try to
manipulate the output of the ODE BPEL Compiler. I do not know if I could do
the per user instance, but it seems possible for future executions.

In order to control the logic per user, I guess I would have to use the
Process Management API, but I could not find any information of the
possibility to change the execution instance itself.

Best regards,
--
Rafael Roque Aschoff

Ph.D. Candidate