ode-user mailing list archives

From "Rafael R. Aschoff" <roque.raf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing Workflow at runtime
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:46:33 GMT
Hi Yaman,

Thank you for your reply.
Your solution sounds interesting but as far as I can see, it would only work
if I had static paths as well.
In other words, I would not be able to create a different flow dynamically.
However, if it is possible to create such paths during runtime, I would be
really interested to hear more about that.

Thank you,
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 5:36 PM, abdulkadir yaman <abdulkadiryaman@gmail.com