ode-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Bullathsinghalage Cooray" <mbcoo...@groupwise.swin.edu.au>
Subject Process Monitoring and Capture Variable Data
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 03:24:16 GMT
Hi all,

May I know if there is a way to get variable information and the invocation information within
a BPEL process.

Example:

I have deployed a Booking service, a user send a payload of booking info as an input. I need
to know what happen to this Input, where does it go and how the out put came which activities
got involved and even activities inputs and outputs.

====

I used BpelEventListener and for a lot of information but it does not tell me the variable
information and the invocation data.

Can I know is there a way that I can use any API from ODE?

Regards,

Mark.