ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Instance API
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 13:13:15 GMT
Hi,

no, we don't publish snapshots currently. You'd need to checkout all
modules and build the whole system. Actually I'd recommend to use buildr
to build the whole system, but perhaps the maven build will do its job
as well (it is probably just not as polished).

Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de