ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: updating partnerlink for all instances
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 14:32:33 GMT
Hi Koray,

I would try to keep a single process instance. You could do the
following: Create a process with two receive activities. The first
receive is to create a process instance, the second is to keep the
instance alive until a second "termination" message arrives. Then also
attach an "event handler" to the process element, which behaves
exactly like the pick in your process. The event handler will have the
same life cycle as the process instance, so as long as the instance is
running, it will consume concurrently "onUpdate" and "process"
messages.

An alternative would be to nest your pick in a while activity.

HTH,
  Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de