ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need help for calling java functions
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 15:09:02 GMT
Hi Sunil,

there is no way to throw custom faults. All exceptions that prevent
the copy statement to work will result in a selectionFailure.

HTH,
  Tammo

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 18:08, Sunil Kumar Kalva <Sunil.Kalva@inmobi.com> wrote:

> Iam calling java function in bpel. when i get some exception in the java function, ode
is throwing selectionFailure even if i throw custom fault exception declared in my wsdl.
> how to i avoid ode throwing selectionFailure and thow my custom exception to client
>
> namespace declaration
> xmlns:response="java:com.test.util.ResponseTransformer"
> code:
> <bpel:copy>
>                <bpel:from expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath2.0">
>                    response:initializeWorkflowServiceResponse($batchIdStr,
$created)
>                </bpel:from>
> <bpel:copy>

> SunilKalva
>
> ________________________________
>
> The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain
confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email
and then delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de