ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Asynchronous process and correlation problem
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 14:11:24 GMT
Hi Alexandre,

which version of ODE, which database and which DAO implementation do
you use? This functionality is actually available and should work as
expected. However, it heavily depends on database locks, so it will
perhaps not fully work with derby. I recommend MySQL or any other
MVCC-enabled database. Also, I remember some issues of this kind with
the OpenJPA DAO layer, so I recommend to give the hibernate
implementation a try.

HTH,
  Tammo

--