ode-user mailing list archives

From pushpeen chhoker <pushpeen.chho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: main launch fail
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 22:01:27 GMT
Hii

I tried debugging ODE in eclipse but I am having a lot of problems with
starting the ODE server its all related to ports as i am guessing, this is
what its showing me

Server Apache Ode 1.x Runtime 2 at localhost failed to start.

Do you think I should work with Server Apache Ode 1.x Runtime or with
Tomcat? I also tried edited in startup.bat and catalina.bat

set JPDA_ADDRESS=9090
set JPDA_TRANSPORT=dt_socket
set JAVA_OPTS="-Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=y,address=9090"

but i  am still getting the same error!