ode-user mailing list archives

From ishara premadasa <idpremad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: main launch fail
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2011 07:23:30 GMT
Hi Chhoker,

You can start tomcat with JPDA debugger and debug ode by creating a remote
debug in Eclipse. Just enter following command in from tomcat/bin and tomcat
will be started in debug mode.

C:\Apache-Tomcat-7\bin> catalina.bat jpda run

Now start your remote debug in Eclipse and it will come to the breakpoints
of the ODE source code and you can start debugging. If you want to learn in
detail read this post.
http://isharapremadasa.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-to-debug-apache-ode-with-apache.html

However I am using IntelliJ Idea IDE for this, but i think using Eclipse for
remote debugging is also similar to this sequence.

--
*Best Regards.*

*Ishara Premadasa,*
Trainee Software Engineer/Undergraduate,
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka.