ode-user mailing list archives

From Waruna Ranasinghe <waruna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode, Deployed Service Descriptions
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 10:48:14 GMT
Hi Mark,

On 15 September 2011 10:55, Mark Bullathsinghalage Cooray <
mbcooray@groupwise.swin.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using ODE - BPEL editor for Eclipse.
>
> After Deploying a service when I check
> localhost:8080/ode/deployment/services I can see the deployed service.
> However,
>
> I see
>
> 1. WSDL with Partner Link Name, portType, and Location and other elements
> in the WSDL
> 2. Axis2 WSDL with no PL information but contains the Partner schemas
> (Input , Response)
>
> My Question is :
>
> 1. Why would you need PL information in a WSDL?

WSDL contains the PartnerLinkType rather than the PartnerLink. Partnerlinks
are defined in the BPEL file.

> 2. Why would you need Partner schema information ?

 What WSDL are you talking about? is it the WSDL for expose the BPEL process
as a service or the WSDL of the partner service?

Thanks,
Waruna

> Please be good enough to respond
>
> Mark.