ode-user mailing list archives

From Waruna Ranasinghe <waruna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Asynchronous process and correlation problem
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 05:23:40 GMT
Hi Alexandre,

We were using ODE with OpenJPA. But we are not facing such an issue.
May be this is relate to these issues - [1, 2]

I'll try to provide you with a patch for ODE asap. So that you can try it
out.

[1] -
https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-10628?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel#issue-tabs
 [2] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-894