ode-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Bullathsinghalage Cooray" <mbcoo...@groupwise.swin.edu.au>
Subject Fwd: Re: Ode, Deployed Service Descriptions
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 22:56:54 GMT
Hi Waruna,

I am attaching the two wsdl's generated by ODE engine (I believe)

Regards,

Mark.
>>> Waruna Ranasinghe <warunapww@gmail.com> 9/16/2011 8:48 PM >>>
Hi Mark,

On 15 September 2011 10:55, Mark Bullathsinghalage Cooray <
mbcooray@groupwise.swin.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using ODE - BPEL editor for Eclipse.
>
> After Deploying a service when I check
> localhost:8080/ode/deployment/services I can see the deployed service.
> However,
>
> I see
>
> 1. WSDL with Partner Link Name, portType, and Location and other elements
> in the WSDL
> 2. Axis2 WSDL with no PL information but contains the Partner schemas
> (Input , Response)
>
> My Question is :
>
> 1. Why would you need PL information in a WSDL?

WSDL contains the PartnerLinkType rather than the PartnerLink. Partnerlinks
are defined in the BPEL file.

> 2. Why would you need Partner schema information ?

What WSDL are you talking about? is it the WSDL for expose the BPEL process
as a service or the WSDL of the partner service?

Thanks,
Waruna

> Please be good enough to respond
>
> Mark.