ode-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Bullathsinghalage Cooray" <mbcoo...@groupwise.swin.edu.au>
Subject Ode, Deployed Service Descriptions
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 05:25:19 GMT
Hi All,

I am using ODE - BPEL editor for Eclipse.

After Deploying a service when I check localhost:8080/ode/deployment/services I can see the
deployed service. However,

I see

1. WSDL with Partner Link Name, portType, and Location and other elements in the WSDL
2. Axis2 WSDL with no PL information but contains the Partner schemas (Input , Response)

My Question is :

1. Why would you need PL information in a WSDL?
2. Why would you need Partner schema information ?

Please be good enough to respond

Mark.