ode-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Bullathsinghalage Cooray" <mbcoo...@groupwise.swin.edu.au>
Subject Re: BPEL <faultstring : uninitializedVariable>
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 22:27:44 GMT
Hi

Thanks for your input, Well I am using Eclipse BPEL Designer http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/downloads.php
would this have any incompatibilities. When I do an assigning it asks if I need to initialise
the variable I always select "YES" but doesn't seems to appear in the <Variable> section.

Do I need to manually edit the .bpel ?

Please advise.

Regards,

Mark.

>>> Gary Brown <gary@pi4tech.com> 6/09/2011 6:14 PM >>>
Hi Mark

A patch has been provided to support inline variable initialization,
but this is post version 1.3.5.

So therefore for now you will need to initialise the variables using
the assign/copy construct.

Regards
Gary

xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">