ode-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre SAPANEL <alexandre.sapa...@photobox.com>
Subject RE: Asynchronous process and correlation problem
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:59:59 GMT
Hi Tammo,

I'm working with Apache ODE 1.3.5 with Mysql and OpenJPA (and cannot move
to Hibernate due to technical constraints).
I found a dirty and not acceptable solution which consists on using Mex
interceptor and add a Thread.sleep(10000) in the ' onProcessInvoked'
method ...
Thus I am sure that the correlation key is saved (transaction commited by
ODE) before the process instance receives a callback...
Any other idea ?
Thanks

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Tammo van Lessen [mailto:tvanlessen@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 28 septembre 2011 16:11
À : user@ode.apache.org
Objet : Re: Asynchronous process and correlation problem

Hi Alexandre,

which version of ODE, which database and which DAO implementation do
you use? This functionality is actually available and should work as
expected. However, it heavily depends on database locks, so it will
perhaps not fully work with derby. I recommend MySQL or any other
MVCC-enabled database. Also, I remember some issues of this kind with
the OpenJPA DAO layer, so I recommend to give the hibernate
implementation a try.

HTH,
  Tammo

--