ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jorge Infante Osorio" <jorg...@uci.cu>
Subject RE: Issue with WS-Security consuming a secure service in ODE
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:30:43 GMT
I send you the files in every message I send to the list. I don´t understand
what happen.
I send you again only to your mailbox with a copy to the list.

In this case I send a .zip and the another files. Let me know if you can see
it.

Saludos,
Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.
J´Dpto Soluciones SOA.
CDAE.
Fac. 5.
UCI.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ishara premadasa [mailto:idpremadasa@gmail.com]
Enviado el: jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2011 2:10
Para: user@ode.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Issue with WS-Security consuming a secure service in ODE

Hi Jorge,
I will look into this and try to find a solution. But however i still don't
see any attachment. Can you send it to this thread soon?

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Jorge Infante Osorio <jorgeio@uci.cu>wrote:

> Done.
>
> Saludos,
> Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.
> J´Dpto Soluciones SOA.
> CDAE.
> Fac. 5.
> UCI.

*Best Regards.*

*Ishara Premadasa,*
Trainee Software Engineer/Undergraduate, Dept. of Computer Science &
Engineering, University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka.
http://isharapremadasa.blogspot.com