ode-user mailing list archives

From Denis Weerasiri <ddweeras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test cases for complex BPEL processes?
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 16:46:28 GMT
On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Sami Alsouri <sami.alsouri@cased.de> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>

> I am looking for different test cases (with a lot of input data) for any
> arbitrary complex BPEL process. I would like to test the efficacy of an
> agent I wrote for ODE. This agent would make since only if I would work
> with
> complex processes.

Hi Sami,
Complex processes., you meant a process including various of XPath
operations to process a large input data? or a process including various
BPEL construncts like faultHandlers, compensation Handlers etc.?

Regards,
Denis Weerasiri
*site: **https://sites.google.com/site/ddweerasiri/*<https://sites.google.com/site/ddweerasiri/>
*blog: **http://ddweerasiri.blogspot.com* <http://ddweerasiri.blogspot.com/>