ode-user mailing list archives

From Koray Gulcu <koray.gu...@ozu.edu.tr>
Subject updating partnerlink for all instances
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:09:19 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to implement a business process but need some help. Simply I
have a "process" activity which invokes a partner link and returns obtained
information when called. In addition, I have another activity called
"onUpdate" which I receive an endpoint reference. "onUpdate" activity
receives new end point reference which I use for invocation in "process"
activity. As a result, end point reference which is used for obaining
information in "process" activity changes dynamically. I know it is simple
but I also added its diagram <http://tinypic.com/r/1572fz4/7> to avoid
misunderstandings.

Currently, I can properly update end point reference. However, since a new
instance is created on each "process" activity call, invocation is done via
initial end point reference rather than dynamically updated reference
because I loose out new endpoint reference with its instance. I need a
variable to store endpoint reference which can be used by all other
instances. How can I accomplish this? Is it possible via correlation sets?

Thanks all,
Koray