ode-user mailing list archives

From Koray Gulcu <koray.gu...@ozu.edu.tr>
Subject Re: updating partnerlink for all instances
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:51:16 GMT
Hello,

Actually, I already have a partner link variable for the invocation in
"process" activity. When I pick onUpdate message, I simply assign its
payload to the partnerlink, say "fooPartnerLink".

<bpel:copy>
   <bpel:from>
        <![CDATA[$endpoint.url]]>
   </bpel:from>
    <bpel:to partnerLink="fooPartnerLink"></bpel:to>
</bpel:copy>

Now, I updated the partner link and I can use the new address for further
invocation. Like

<bpel:invoke name="InvokeFoo" partnerLink="fooPartnerLink"
operation="getBar" portType="ns:FooServicePortType"
inputVariable="barRequest" outputVariable="barResponse">
</bpel:invoke>

This is how I am planning to use.

Since my "process" actiivty completes its business logic quickly, the
instance goes to completed state after created. Hence I can not set up a
correlation mechanism where newly created instances can refer to the updated
partner link. You said that correlation sets can be used in this scenario,
is it possible to open up how I can set up for this purpose?

Thanks,
Koray