ode-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Coogan <Jonathan.Coo...@Attachmate.com>
Subject port name generation
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 23:33:13 GMT
I have a question about WSDL port name generation.  I am using the WAR
distribution of ODE 1.3.5.  I would like to expose my BPEL services via
HTTP and HTTPS.  Everything seems to be working ok, except that I've
noticed the WSDL port names get regenerated (and changed) as soon as I
access a WSDL via the HTTPS port.  For instance, the first time I deploy a
process and access the WSDL on the HTTP port, it might contain something
like this:

<wsdl:port name="testSOAP11port_http" binding="tns:testSOAP11Binding">
<soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/test"/>
</wsdl:port>

Now, say I access that same WSDL (or even an entirely different WSDL, it
doesn't matter) on the HTTPS port.  The original WSDL is regenerated and
now it contains several other ports ‹ both HTTP and HTTPS.  This is all
well and good.  The annoyance is that the original port name changes.  Now
it looks like this, no matter if I use the HTTP port or the HTTPS port:

<wsdl:port name="testSOAP11port_http1" binding="tns:testSOAP11Binding">
<soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/test"/>
</wsdl:port>

Notice the 1 that got appended to the name.  Why is this happening?  I
suspect this could cause problems with some clients.  Is there any way to
control the name generation?

Thank you.
-Jon