ode-user mailing list archives

From Michael Smith <msm...@cbnco.com>
Subject Re: ode-jbi trunk ignoring org.apache.ode.jbi.cfg in ServiceMix on Windows
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2011 01:22:08 GMT
On 11-08-13 07:13 PM, abdulkadir yaman wrote:
> Glad to hear it worked. For mysql i had to run osgi -s wrap:mvn:... thing
> for mysql connecter dependency. I think postgresql dependency is already
> included into runtime...

The ODE OSGi bundle has DynamicImport-Package: *, so as long as the
postgresql bundle is installed, ODE can find it.

Also, the MCF properties work, but only if I also override the non-MCF
ode-jbi.db.int.driver property so it doesn't reference Derby. Otherwise,
I'm guessing also due to the DynamicImport-Package, some other
transaction manager class gets loaded from another bundle and that's
what gives me the dreaded "Transaction manager is not recoverable"
exception. I'm now using these properties for PostgreSQL:

#############################
ode-jbi.allowIncompleteDeployment=false

ode-jbi.db.mode=INTERNAL

ode-jbi.db.int.jdbcurl=jdbc:postgresql://w.x.y.z:5432/odedev
ode-jbi.db.int.driver=org.postgresql.Driver
ode-jbi.db.int.username=ode
ode-jbi.db.int.password=XXXXXXX

ode-jbi.db.int.mcf=org.tranql.connector.postgresql.PGXAMCF
ode-jbi.db.int.mcf.databaseName=odedev
ode-jbi.db.int.mcf.userName=ode
ode-jbi.db.int.mcf.password=XXXXXXX
ode-jbi.db.int.mcf.serverName=w.x.y.z

# Default is to use JPA
(org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.BPELDAOConnectionFactoryImpl)
# http://ode.apache.org/smx4-osgi-deployment.html recommends using
# (older) Hibernate code instead
ode-jbi.dao.factory=org.apache.ode.daohib.bpel.BpelDAOConnectionFactoryImpl

ode-jbi.event.listeners=org.apache.ode.bpel.common.evt.DebugBpelEventListener

The ode-jbi.db.int.* are ignored and only the ode-jbi.db.int.mcf.*
really matter, as long as ode-jbi.db.int.driver != Derby.

Thanks,
Mike