Hello,

I am trying to implement a basic invoke-catch example. In the process,I am invoking a web service which returns javax.xml.soap.SOAPException and trying to catch it. Instead, the process waits for the timeout duration and throws java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException.

SOAP message I receive after the invocation is:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Header xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
<wsa:Action>urn:getTimeStampSOAPException</wsa:Action>
<wsa:RelatesTo>uuid:hqejbhcnphr6gimjso97tk</wsa:RelatesTo>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode>
<faultstring>Failed deliberately.</faultstring>
<detail />
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

In the BPEL process, catch entity is:
<bpel:catch faultName="ns:SOAPException" faultVariable="invokeError" element="ns:SOAPException" faultElement="ns:SOAPException">

I attached wsdl of the component service.

I think I am missing a basic thing