ode-user mailing list archives

From Anuj Bhatia <anbha...@adobe.com>
Subject ODE Clustering Support
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 11:09:50 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking at using ODE in a clustered configuration, however according to the FAQ page at
[1] the support for deploying ODE in a clustered environment is currently under development.
I'm not sure how long back this page was updated, so is this still under development now?

Has anybody tried using ODE in a heavy load and high availability environment? Are there any
recommendations or best practices for configuring ODE in this case?

If not, does anybody have any recommendation for alternative BPEL engines that can be used?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Anuj

[1] http://ode.apache.org/faq.html