ode-user mailing list archives

From Łukasz Budnik <lukasz.bud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to write a BPEL and Deploy on ODE programmatically?
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 08:18:44 GMT
Hi,

As far as I'm concerned, ODE does not provide an API which allows you
to build WS-BPEL processes. You can try Eclipse BPEL Designer and take
a look at its source code.

When it comes to deploying orchestrations, ODE provides a WS and
utility classes for working with it.

The WS URL is: http://localhost:8181/ode/processes/DeploymentService?wsdl
(change 8181 to your port).

The utilities are in: