ode-user mailing list archives

From George <george.n...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: REST webservice on BPEL with WSDL1.1 extensions
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 10:50:26 GMT
Hi,

I think I've found the solution. It was a really newbie issue. The xml
document I was accessing didn't include the xmlns definition and
therefore BPEL was not able to find the correct matching.

I'm quite sure that I have also tested this issue, but maybe the test
wasn't the correct one.

After starting again the project from scratch taking things easy, it
seems that now works.

TA