ode-user mailing list archives

From George <george.n...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: REST webservice on BPEL with WSDL1.1 extensions
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:11:43 GMT
Hi,

In [1] you can find the log for new issue. It seems that the REST WS is
called, and it answers but then when I try to get the values from it,
something is wrong.

Initially the returned value is of type <CUSTOMER>, but then it is
wrapped inside a <message>. Why is it? Can it be the cause of the failure?

TA

[1] http://pastebin.com/Gb45dUJW