ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST webservice on BPEL with WSDL1.1 extensions
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:54:48 GMT
Hi George,

According to [1], all HTTP 1.1 servers MUST understand the absoluteURI
form (and it is the most generic version as well), so I don't think a
change on ODE is needed in this case, but rather on the HTTP server
side. However, feel free to file a JIRA for that.

Regarding the NPE (which should not happen of course), I guess that the
request either did not contain a body, or the body/mime/etc. definitions
in the WSDL did not match. Did you enrich your WSDL with the extension
described at [2]?

Thanks,
  Tammo

[1] http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec5.html#sec5.1.2
[2] http://ode.apache.org/wsdl-11-extensions-for-rest.html

On 13.07.2011 10:00, George wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I think I've found what the matter could be, and it is the remote server. It seems (after
checking with telnet on the server) that remote webserver does not accept calls with request
line in the form:

> GET http://server/resources HTTP/1.1
> Host: server
>
> In stead it has to be the "more standard" way:
> GET /resources HTTP/1.1
> Host: server
>
> Is is possible to change that for future releases of ODE?
>
> Besides that, I have comeout with another problem. Now I have set the service to point
to localhost (http://localhost:8080/test/{customerId}.xml. This xml file returns the same
as the other webservice, so the BPEL process should be working. On the contrary I get the
following exception:

> 19:41:01,941 ERROR [ExternalService] [Service: {http://ode/bpel/test/blog}BlogService,
Port: BlogPort, Operation: doGET] Exception occured while processing the HTTP response of
a two-way request. mexId= hqejbhcnphr6fh5xg8uj0b
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpMethodConverter.createPartElement(HttpMethodConverter.java:390)
> 	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpMethodConverter.parseHttpResponse(HttpMethodConverter.java:510)
> 	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$TwoWayCallable._2xx_success(HttpExternalService.java:362)
> 	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$TwoWayCallable.access$100(HttpExternalService.java:298)
> 	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$TwoWayCallable$1.call(HttpExternalService.java:310)
> 	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$TwoWayCallable$1.call(HttpExternalService.java:306)
> 	at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:284)
> 	at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:239)
> 	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$TwoWayCallable.processResponse(HttpExternalService.java:306)
> 	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$OneWayCallable.call(HttpExternalService.java:258)
> 	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$OneWayCallable.call(HttpExternalService.java:227)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> 19:41:01,974 ERROR [INVOKE] Failure during invoke: Exception occured while processing
the HTTP response of a two-way request. mexId= hqejbhcnphr6fh5xg8uj0b
> 19:41:01,978 INFO  [BpelRuntimeContextImpl] ActivityRecovery: Registering activity 11,
failure reason: Exception occured while processing the HTTP response of a two-way request.
mexId= hqejbhcnphr6fh5xg8uj0b on channel 21

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de