ode-user mailing list archives

From George <george.n...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: REST webservice on BPEL with WSDL1.1 extensions
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:00:08 GMT
Hi again,

I think I've found what the matter could be, and it is the remote server. It seems (after
checking with telnet on the server) that remote webserver does not accept calls with request
line in the form:

GET http://server/resources HTTP/1.1
Host: server

In stead it has to be the "more standard" way:
GET /resources HTTP/1.1
Host: server

Is is possible to change that for future releases of ODE?

Besides that, I have comeout with another problem. Now I have set the service to point to
localhost (http://localhost:8080/test/{customerId}.xml. This xml file returns the same as
the other webservice, so the BPEL process should be working. On the contrary I get the following
exception:

19:41:01,941 ERROR [ExternalService] [Service: {http://ode/bpel/test/blog}BlogService, Port:
BlogPort, Operation: doGET] Exception occured while processing the HTTP response of a two-way
request. mexId= hqejbhcnphr6fh5xg8uj0b
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpMethodConverter.createPartElement(HttpMethodConverter.java:390)
	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpMethodConverter.parseHttpResponse(HttpMethodConverter.java:510)
	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$TwoWayCallable._2xx_success(HttpExternalService.java:362)
	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$TwoWayCallable.access$100(HttpExternalService.java:298)
	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$TwoWayCallable$1.call(HttpExternalService.java:310)
	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$TwoWayCallable$1.call(HttpExternalService.java:306)
	at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:284)
	at org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:239)
	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$TwoWayCallable.processResponse(HttpExternalService.java:306)
	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$OneWayCallable.call(HttpExternalService.java:258)
	at org.apache.ode.axis2.httpbinding.HttpExternalService$OneWayCallable.call(HttpExternalService.java:227)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
19:41:01,974 ERROR [INVOKE] Failure during invoke: Exception occured while processing the
HTTP response of a two-way request. mexId= hqejbhcnphr6fh5xg8uj0b
19:41:01,978 INFO  [BpelRuntimeContextImpl] ActivityRecovery: Registering activity 11, failure
reason: Exception occured while processing the HTTP response of a two-way request. mexId=
hqejbhcnphr6fh5xg8uj0b on channel 21

Any idea this time? What is this stuff of a two-way request?

TA.