ode-user mailing list archives

From George <george.n...@gmx.net>
Subject REST webservice on BPEL with WSDL1.1 extensions
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:58:26 GMT
Hi all,

This is the first sequence of a couple of mails describing my problems.
The next one will be a reply to this. Please do not consider it as spam ;)

I'm trying to access a REST webservice within a BPEL process. I'm
using the HTTP bindings and I'm following the examples in apache-ode-
sources-1.3.5\axis2-war\src\test\resources\TestHttpBindingExt_GET.

I have change the example somehow to fit the webservice I want to
access. Actually as it is a newbie program I'm accessing a REST
webservice available on the freely avalilabe on the web (http://
www.thomas-bayer.com/sqlrest/CUSTOMER/20/).

I'm using Eclipse BPEL Designer and it seems that there is no error
reported from it. The issue is that I'm getting the following error
each time I try to call the BPEL process.

Exception reported ---> http://pastebin.com/JeWPsszx

Any idea? The remote server is online and responding, but I don't know
why the iternal of ODE claims there is a connection error.

I also attach the different files:
BPEL_rest.bpel --> http://pastebin.com/QL03MHz9
BPEL_RestArtifacts.wsdl --> http://pastebin.com/HpArvmnG
RestAsWS.wsdl --> http://pastebin.com/8QdnUK7U