ode-user mailing list archives

From Sunil Kumar Kalva <Sunil.Ka...@inmobi.com>
Subject need help for calling java functions
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:08:18 GMT

Iam calling java function in bpel. when i get some exception in the java function, ode is
throwing selectionFailure even if i throw custom fault exception declared in my wsdl.
how to i avoid ode throwing selectionFailure and thow my custom exception to client

namespace declaration
xmlns:response="java:com.test.util.ResponseTransformer"
code:
<bpel:copy>
                <bpel:from expressionLanguage="urn:oasis:names:tc:wsbpel:2.0:sublang:xpath2.0">
                    response:initializeWorkflowServiceResponse($batchIdStr, $created)
                </bpel:from>
<bpel:copy>

SunilKalva

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.