ode-user mailing list archives

From Alessandra Sandonini <sandonini...@hotmail.com>
Subject Eclipse BPEL Apache ODE and MySql database
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 17:19:01 GMT

Hi, I deployed a BPEL workflow using Apache ODE, on Tomcat 7. I have to
invoke a service that do a connection on a MySql database. I have to add
 something to configure MySql into Apache ODE? The service alone works
correctly, but when I add it to the BPEL workflow it gave me a transport
 error like this:

16:35:01,538 ERROR [ExternalService] Error sending message
(mex={PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr6c4kkk0uo1l [PID {h t t p :
//namespace}BPEL-1] calling org. apache. ode. bpel. epr.
WSAEndpoint@405e305f. monitor(...) Status ASYNC}): Transport error: 404
Error: Not Found

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 404 Error: Not Found

The service is reachable at its EPR, and it was create using Axis2 features..

I try to do other workflows with services that don't need to connect
 to a database and they work, so I think that it should be a way to
configure Ode for the connections to MySql DB.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance,

Ale