ode-user mailing list archives

From Pippero <sandonini...@hotmail.com>
Subject Eclipse BPEL Apache ODE and MySql database
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 17:20:23 GMT

Hi, I deployed a BPEL workflow using Apache ODE, on Tomcat 7. I have to
invoke a service that do a connection on a MySql database. I have to add
something to configure MySql into Apache ODE? The service alone works
correctly, but when I add it to the BPEL workflow it gave me a transport
error like this:

16:35:01,538 ERROR [ExternalService] Error sending message
(mex={PartnerRoleMex#hqejbhcnphr6c4kkk0uo1l [PID {h t t p :
//namespace}BPEL-1] calling org. apache. ode. bpel. epr.
WSAEndpoint@405e305f. monitor(...) Status ASYNC}): Transport error: 404
Error: Not Found
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 404 Error: Not Found

The service is reachable at its EPR, and it was create using Axis2
features..
I try to do other workflows with services that don't need to connect to a
database and they work, so I think that it should be a way to configure Ode
for the connections to MySql DB.

Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance,
Ale