ode-user mailing list archives

From BPEL-Tester <reinhardkre...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: reinhardkreutz@...
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:54:18 GMT
I read earlier comments from the forum and crosschecked the following:

- deploy.xml is in the same folder as the *bpel and *wsdl file(s).
- The port address in the wsdl is properly set to
<soap:address location="http://localhost:8647/ode/processes/HelloWorld" />

Is the Apache Portable Runtime (APR) required?
There is an INFO logging on the eclipse console saying that APR could not be
found. If this is crucial, I'd expect this logging to be an ERROR or FATAL...

In addition Tomcat prompts this:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /usr/local/source/myUser/bin/apache-tomcat-5.5.27
/work/Catalina/localhost/ode/SESSIONS.ser (No such file or directory)
I think this file should appear after HelloWorld was deployed successfully.