ode-user mailing list archives

From Sajith Kariyawasam <saj...@gmail.com>
Subject ODE 1.3.5 - Eclipse compilation issue - (import com.sun.mirror cannot be resolved)
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 04:24:26 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to build Apache ODE (Tag 1.3.5) from the source.

I executed $ buildr package, as well as $ buildr eclipse, and generated
eclipse project files too.

But after I import all the modules to Eclipse, it gives me some compilation
errors,

one main issue is that : "The import com.sun.mirror cannot be resolved"

Does classes like *AnnotationProcessor*,
*AnnotationProcessorEnvironment*comes with standard Java? if so why
Eclipse doesn't detect those?

Any idea on that? I'm using Eclipse Helios, with JDK 1.6.19

Thanks in advance
Sajith