ode-user mailing list archives

From Rafal <rafal.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with database - A lock could not be obtained due to a deadlock
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:18:25 GMT
Hi Milinda,

Thanks for response.

I use:
Tomcat 7.0
ODE 1.3.5
SQL Server 2008 R2

Now I am using ode-axis2.db.mode=INTERNAL instead of external and it
works fine, but I still get a lot of errors ( I attached log file and
ode-axis2.properties):

15:27:00,508 ERROR [JDBCExceptionReporter] Transaction (Process ID 52)
was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been
chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.

Thanks,

Rafal