ode-user mailing list archives

From Łukasz Budnik <lukasz.bud...@gmail.com>
Subject copy EPR to a variable
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:58:56 GMT
Hi ODE users,

I'm able to override service EPR with a new address without any problems.

But... I cannot copy old EPR to a variable, for example:

<bpws:copy>
   <bpws:from partnerLink="abcPartnerLink"/>
   <bpws:to part="parameters" variable="variable">
    <bpws:query>namespace:EPR</bpws:query>
   </bpws:to>
</bpws:copy>

gives compilation error:

error: [CopyFromUndeclaredPartnerRole] Copy from partner link
abcPartnerLink with enpoint reference myRole requires the
corresponding role to be defined on partner link.

Any ideas? (I'm using ODE 1.3.4, but I don't think it's version-specific issue)

thanks,
Łukasz