ode-user mailing list archives

From Milinda Pathirage <milinda.pathir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with database - A lock could not be obtained due to a deadlock
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:13:20 GMT
Hi Rafal,

Embedded Derby database can't handle concurrent requests to ODE. Best thing
is to use external database server if you are going to production with ODE
or if you are doing any load tests. According to your log it cannot be a
issue in DB. Can you tell us the ODE version you are using.

Thanks
Milinda

--
Milinda Pathirage