ode-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Marín Cerezuela <antony...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Unknown endpoint:
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:36:43 GMT
Hi,

I tried now to expose the endpoint in the internal nmr to be sure it's
not a problem of being able to reach that one. I did it by creating and
http-provider to the service referenced, and now I can see it in my nmr
that the endpoint is reachable. Issuing nmr:list i can see:

{http://ws.cdyne.com}IP2Geo:IP2GeoSoap

which is bounded to:

http://ws.cdyne.com/ip2geo/ip2geo.asmx

so now there is no internal reason for ODE to be unable to reach that
endpoint. Have there been any change in the implementation that has new
requirements on the SMX distribution?

Regards,
Antonio Marín