ode-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Marín Cerezuela <antony...@gmail.com>
Subject org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Unknown endpoint:
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 18:51:17 GMT
Hello all,

I'm developing test compositions using Intalio designer. Sometime ago I
was able to deploy the resulting process in ODE (FUSE ESB SMX version
4.X) but now I'm getting this error (not sure if after a fuse update,
Ode version remains the same, 1.3.4) and i can't reproduce the previous
results.

I tried both remote service and local service (example-cxf-osgi bundled
with smx) and both return the same kind of error:

org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.ContextException: Unknown endpoint:
{http://ws.cdyne.com/}IP2Geo:IP2GeoSoap
         at
org.apache.ode.jbi.JbiEndpointReference.getServiceEndpoint(JbiEndpointReference.java:102)[209:ode-jbi-bundle:1.3.4]

     see attached servicemix.log for more details.

In the local approach, the endpoint is correctly listed in the nmr and
reachable from outside the esb.

I'm using the bpel-related files produced to create a ode-su and expose
the result using an http provider su. All the relevant files are in the
attached files.

In the log you can see the output of deploying both compositions and the
error thrown by the remote invocation.

Also note that the compositions are running as expected in Intalio bpms
server

I would appreciate any help, all the workarounds I tried are
unsuccessful and I can't find any related info on google.

Regards,
Antonio Marín