ode-user mailing list archives

From "Christophe Noel" <Christophe.N...@spacebel.be>
Subject RE: automatically deploy a BPEL process to ODE
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:04:12 GMT
Hello Sebastian,

To deploy a BPEL process, I think you just have to copy to the
directory.
But you could use the activate operation (or details) to check that the
process is correctly deployed.

Management API :
http://ode.apache.org/bpel-management-api-specification.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastian Luft [mailto:sebastian.luft@gmail.com]
Sent: lundi 21 mars 2011 17:54
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: automatically deploy a BPEL process to ODE

Hi List,

I want to automatically (with an application) deploy a BPEL process to
ODE. How to do that? I could just copy the folder to the ODE
deployment directory, but with this method, I do not get a
confirmation when the deployment is finished, which I need.

Any ideas?

Regards, Sebastian.

- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-MAIL DISCLAIMER

The present message may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended addressee and in case of a transmission error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this E-mail. Disclosure, reproduction or distribution of this document
and its possible attachments is strictly forbidden.

SPACEBEL denies all liability for incomplete, improper, inaccurate, intercepted, (partly)
destroyed, lost and/or belated transmission of the current information given that unencrypted
electronic transmission cannot currently be guaranteed to be secure or error free.
Upon request or in conformity with formal, contractual agreements, an originally signed hard
copy will be sent to you to confirm the information contained in this E-mail.

SPACEBEL denies all liability where E-mail is used for private use.

SPACEBEL cannot be held responsible for possible viruses that might corrupt this message and/or
your computer system.